HERE COMES THE SUN

Hello my darlings!
March has always been my favorite month. Why? Because I always get back on track with my OOTD posts, it's all about " Fashion Infection " and it feels like a fresh start. And speaking of fresh start, I had an amazing day with photographer Monika Markevičiūtė. I loved her works from the first sight and she's an amazing person to be around, you can feel the positive energy. 
M.Markeviciute_2
001

Oh, let's not forget the OOTD post I really wanted to show you! This neon coat has been with since winter and it helped me trough some rough days. And yes, I've got a new piercing, can you spot it?
Also, " Fashion Infection " is just 9 days away! Don't forget to buy a ticket x

I WAS WEARING
Neon coat by Reserved / White blouse and black skinny jeans by H&M / White sweater by GAP / Crazy cool sneakers from Zara

01 02

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram